MAYES COUNTY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police responded to a fight on Jan. 6 at Branding Brook Residential Care independent care facility.
- Owner and operator Robyn McKinney, also known as Robyn Gaskill, claims a resident was yelling, cursing and showing an attitude.
- The two reportedly got into a fight; police say the resident had a bite mark on her nose.
- Officers arrested McKinney for abuse by a caretaker as well as aggravated assault and battery.
- Investigators said that all 18 of the residents admitted McKinney either abused or exploited them.
- She had been working in care facilities for nearly 30 years.
- McKinney currently faces 17 counts of abuse by a caretaker.
- WATCH FOX23 Katie Higgins' full report above.
Trending now on FOX23.com
- Accused child molester found dead years after disappearance
- Guilty verdict reached in murder of pregnant Tulsa woman
- “A Dog’s Purpose” directors respond to viral abuse allegations
- Missing Oklahoma woman found more than 20 years after disappearance
- Oklahoma care facility owner faces 17 counts of caretaker abuse after bite mark found on resident
© 2019 Cox Media Group.