TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- The Oklahoma Center for Community and Justice hosted a vigil Sunday for Khalid Jabara.
- Jabara was shot to death in front of his south Tulsa home August 12.
- Jabara's neighbor was arrested. The family had a long history of problems with the suspect, including protective orders against him.
- Hillary Clinton said Thursday people should come to together to prevent more loss of life due to "prejudice and bigotry."
- Hear from Jabara's family in FOX23 Lynn Casey's full report above.
WATCH: Community members, family talk to FOX23 at Khalid Jabara's vigil:
5 Things to Know on FOX23.com: