TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A Tulsa family is concerned after a recent break-in at their home.
- Stan Hieger said he and his family got a call from his security system company to notify them of a triggered alarm while they were out of state.
- He said they told him they couldn't call the police because the alarm system was not registered with the city.
- When they got home they saw the car key had been taken from inside the house and the car was taken from the garage.
- Tulsa requires homeowners to register alarm systems every year for $35
- Watch FOX23 Reporter Cailey Dougherty's full report above.
Cox Media Group