TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- A Tulsa family is concerned after a recent break-in at their home.
- Stan Hieger said he and his family got a call from his security system company to notify them of a triggered alarm while they were out of state.
- He said they told him they couldn't call the police because the alarm system was not registered with the city.
- When they got home they saw the car key had been taken from inside the house and the car was taken from the garage.
- Tulsa requires homeowners to register alarm systems every year for $35
- Watch FOX23 Reporter Cailey Dougherty's full report above.
- Missouri man is first in state, eighth nationwide to die from vaping-related illness
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- A&E's LivePD to feature Tulsa police
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Sandy Hook Promise releases back-to-school PSA showing school shooting ‘essentials’
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.