TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Two teens are accused of sexual battery of a custodian at Edison Preparatory School.
- The alleged incident happened Monday between 6 and 8 p.m. at the school near 41st and Harvard
- Police said the suspects are 13-year-old boys.
- The case is under investigation.
The Tulsa Police Department is investigating two teens accused of 2nd degree burglary and sexual battery of a janitor at Edison Preparatory School.
Police said the alleged incident happened Monday evening between 6 and 8 p.m. They said the custodian was in the field house at Edison when the teens went inside. The school is located near 41st and Harvard.
The woman told police she asked the suspects to leave her alone but the teens groped her while she tried to clean and took her phone when she tried to call her supervisor.
She said they then gave her the phone back and left. Tulsa police responded to the school around 11:30 p.m. after a burglary alarm was tripped. Police said the teens were in the school. The victim had already filed a report.
Police said the names of the suspects will not be released due to their age. Surveillance video of will not be released because it is evidence.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Government pays "The Pioneer Woman" $2 million a year to use her massive estate
- 'Like' FOX23 News on Facebook for breaking news and trending stories
- Biological weapons simulation test planned in Oklahoma
- Mass murderer Charles Manson in hospital, reportedly in grave condition
- Black Friday 2017: What to buy, what to avoid
Cox Media Group