OWASSO, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Rogers County Sheriff Scott Walton said someone shot two people in a quiet Owasso neighborhood Tuesday night.
- The victims are identified as 20-year-old cousins Albert Thomas and Dajon Ross
- It happened before 10 p.m. near East 77th Street North and North 177th East Avenue.
- Authorities say a father shot and killed his daughter's boyfriend and another man.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking alerts sent to your phone.
Twenty-year-old cousins Albert Thomas and Dajon Ross are dead after a shooting in an Owasso neighborhood late Tuesday night.
Authorities say the two victims died overnight after being found wounded and taken to the hospital.
Deputies say they were shot by Manuel Quezada -- a father whose daughter was in a relationship with one of the men who were killed.
Rogers County deputies responded to a call about the shooting around 10 p.m. near 76th Street North and 177th East Avenue.
The first deputy arrived at the scene to find Quezada standing outside a car with a gun in his back pocket. He was then detained and later arrested.
Deputies found Ross shot, laying in the street and Thomas suffering from a gunshot wound in the driver's seat of the car.
Both victims were taken to the hospital where they later died.
Investigators collected evidence for over seven hours overnight and say several shots were fired.
Quezada's wife, Angelica Quezada, was at the home and arrested following the OSBI investigation, but deputies say they believe only the father fired any shots.
Manuel Quezada is facing two charges for first-degree murder and his wife Angelica is facing a charge for accessory to murder.
This is a developing story. Check back for more details.
- CRAZY VIDEO: Driver runs into Jeep to stop it from hitting family crossing road
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Cardi B starring in 'Fast and Furious 9' with Vin Diesel, Tyrese
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Animal cruelty a federal felony under new bipartisan legislation
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.