TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- The neon signs for two new restaurants have been placed outside of the Seven6Main building in Owasso.
- Smoke Woodfire Grill and MAD Eats will be the first businesses to open inside the building off 76th Street and Main Street.
- The chef and owner, Erik Reynolds, told FOX23 that customers can expect the same atmosphere and quality they are used to at the Cherry Street location in Tulsa.
- Reynolds said the restaurants will give Owasso residents more locally owned restaurant options.
- Smoke will open for business by the end of November. MAD is set to open January 2019.
- Suspicious packages addressed to Joe Biden, Robert De Niro under investigation
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Jesus painting survives fire that destroyed 150-year-old church
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Thousands rally behind boy, 5, bullied for wearing nail polish
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.