TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- A short police chase ended in a crash in north Tulsa early Thursday morning.
- Police told FOX23 they were trying to stop a driver for driving recklessly in a neighborhood near Lewis and Pine.
- Officers said the driver led them on a short chase and their helicopter kept the driver in sight.
- Police said the driver crashed into the side of another person's car and made it roll over.
- Officers said they had to cut the innocent driver out of the car.
- Both drivers were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Teen girl stabbed, killed by high school classmate in fight over boy, police say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Marijuana use among young adults is at an all-time high, study finds
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Trump OKs sanctions for future foreign election meddling
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group