TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police arrested two people following a traffic stop in west Tulsa after finding meth in the car.
- Tulsa police arrested Jamie Hughes and Ricardo Bra.
- Officers say they found an estimated 22 pounds of meth -- worth about $80,000 -- beneath the backseat of the car.
- Police say Hughes's five children were sitting on the backseat above where the meth was found.
- The children are in protective custody.
- Hughes is being held on complaints of trafficking meth, child neglect, possession of heroin, and traffic violations.
- Bra is held under complaints of trafficking and child neglect.
© 2019 Cox Media Group