TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Two overnight police chases led police to arrest two people overnight.
- One chase started around 12:30 a.m. when an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper tried to pull over a car near 41st and Garnett for driving without headlights.
- The driver took off and OHP and police chased the car to 81st and Sheridan where it crashed on Holland Hall property.
Surveillance video shows a portion of the chase:
Holland Hall officials released this statement to FOX23:
- One woman was arrested in that chase.
- Another chase started around 3 a.m. near Rosedale and Charles Page Boulevard.
- It started when police tried to pull a car over for a traffic violation but the driver took off.
- That car eventually crashed and the driver was arrested.
- A boy and woman inside the car are not facing any charges.
- Police arrested Tylor Campbell for eluding, possession of a stolen vehicle, child endangerment and resisting arrest.
© 2020 Cox Media Group