TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Two overnight police chases led police to arrest two people overnight.
- One chase started around 12:30 a.m. when an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper tried to pull over a car near 41st and Garnett for driving without headlights.
- The driver took off and OHP and police chased the car to 81st and Sheridan where it crashed on Holland Hall property.
Surveillance video shows a portion of the chase:
Holland Hall officials released this statement to FOX23:
"Campus safety was informed of the incident by TPD early this morning. While part of our perimeter fence sustained damage, the Holland Hall campus has been secured, and we hope everyone involved is unharmed. We will assist TPD in any way needed, and school operations continue today as normal."
- One woman was arrested in that chase.
- Another chase started around 3 a.m. near Rosedale and Charles Page Boulevard.
- It started when police tried to pull a car over for a traffic violation but the driver took off.
- That car eventually crashed and the driver was arrested.
- A boy and woman inside the car are not facing any charges.
- Police arrested Tylor Campbell for eluding, possession of a stolen vehicle, child endangerment and resisting arrest.
- Officers who stopped mass shooter to receive Medal of Valor from President Trump
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- University of Tennessee makes homemade shirt Florida boy was bullied for into official design
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Florida man buys more than 100 generators to donate to the Bahamas
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.