TULSA, Okla. - Police arrested two men after a traffic stop in south Tulsa uncovered materials for suspect fraud, drugs and more.
Officers pulled over a car near 56th and Riverside Sunday night because of an improper tag.
Multiple suspicious items were found in the car, including meth, scales, burglary tools, several guns, stolen credit cards and a stolen notary stamp.
Police believe some of the items in the car are connected to several previous crimes.
The driver, John Glenn, faces multiple complaints related to items found in the car. A passenger, Jason Southard was arrested on suspicion of being a convicted felon in possession of firearms.
- The Latest: Trump escalates Twitter feud with Rep. Omar
- Follow FOX23 News on Facebook for more trending and local stories in your newsfeed
- Restaurants add surcharge to patrons' tabs to help offset employee health care costs
- Scam alert: Your social security number has not been suspended
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.