- Two people are dead after an accident involving two Air Force jets at Vance Air Force Base in Enid on Thursday.
- Officials said two T-38 Talons were involved in a training mission that ended in what they called a "mishap." Two people were on board each plane. None of those involved have been identified.
- An investigation is underway to determine exactly what happened.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates as we work to learn more throughout the day.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
VANCE AIR FORCE BASE, Okla. — Governor Kevin Stitt posted this statement about the incident to Twitter:
Sen. James Lankford released this statement:
Sen. Jim Inhofe:
An update from Vance Air Force Base on Twitter:
WATCH: Video from the scene at Vance Air Force Base in Enid
© 2019 Cox Media Group