TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa’s historic Greenwood District continues to thrive as more businesses open in the area.
- One business owner told FOX23 it’s important to keep up the legacy of minority-owned area businesses.
- Officials said the businesses aren’t just keeping money in north Tulsa and providing jobs, they are also making a positive impact on the area’s image.
- WATCH FOX23 Paris Holmes’ full report above.
- Oklahoma Senate committee approves bill requiring 'In God We Trust' in public classrooms
- People march in Tulsa in support of DACA
- $10K reward offered for information in case of missing CDC employee
- Florida school shooting survivor's mother says her family has received death threats
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.