TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- On Saturday, almost 400 people took part in the fourth annual Walk to Defeat ALS in downtown Tulsa.
- The walk is organized by the ALS Association of Oklahoma, which is in its third year of existence. FOX23 weekend sports anchor Jeff Kolb was the emcee for this year’s walk.
- Currently 98 people are known to be battling ALS in Oklahoma
- This year’s walk raised around $50,000
- Residents upset after officers respond to wrong house, bust through door
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dog dies after eating gum with xylitol ingredient
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Hershey's mixes two favorites in new candy bar
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.