TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa police said a woman held a suspected thief at gunpoint until he left her home Thursday afternoon.
It happened near Pine and Delaware.
Officials said the homeowner grabbed a gun when she heard someone break in the front door. The woman told police she pointed the gun at the suspect and told him to leave.
Police found a man matching the suspect's description walking a few blocks away from the house. He was identified as Rubin Jackson.
Jackson told police he only knocked on the woman's door. He was booked on a count of burglary and threatening a violent act. Police said that, as he left the house, he threatened to come find her later.
- Couple, 2 young children found dead of probable carbon monoxide poisoning
- Man accused in double murder didn't like girl's 'bad attitude'
- Street racing father crashes, kills 4-year-old daughter, police say
- Oregon is letting people pump their own gas and some Oregonians are losing their minds
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2018 Cox Media Group.