TULSA, Okla. - A woman is back behind bars after police arrested her on dozens of fraud complaints.
Crystal Martinson, 49, faces 79 counts related to fraud.
Martinson is accused of stealing mail, credit cards, driver’s licenses, W2 forms and social security cards.
She was arrested in 2014 for 103 fraud-related complaints and sentenced to 12 years in jail, though she was released on parole after serving three years.
Monday, Martinson reportedly called police to report that a friend stole her car, but when police arrested the man in connection to the alleged theft, he reportedly told police about the stolen items in Martinson’s motel room near 41st and Memorial.
Investigators then reportedly searched Martinson’s room and arrested her.
Officers said they believe Martinson took most of the items from mailboxes. They have identified 34 mail theft victims, but they believe there are probably more.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Search for missing boy in Bartlesville
- Breaking news alerts on your mobile device- download the FOX23 News app
- Man suspected in Tulsa shotgun robberies tells his story to FOX23
- 1 killed in Broken Arrow Expressway crash
- Unlicensed day care worker accused of breaking baby's legs
© 2018 Cox Media Group.