TULSA, Okla. — UPDATE: A judge sentenced Taheerah Ahmad to three concurrent life sentences in prison plus an additional 10 years with parole on May 16, 2019.
- A Tulsa woman accused of stabbing one of her daughters and kidnapping her other daughter pleaded guilty April 16, 2019.
- Ahmad is accused of stabbing her 11-year-old daughter dozens of times in May.
- Police said she set her home on fire then took off with her younger daughter, prompting an amber alert.
- Police said they found Ahmad and her daughter safe the following day.
- Ahmad is saying she stabbed the 11-year-old in self-defense.
- Police released body cam footage from the house fire.
- Broken Arrow not under boil water advisory despite 'smelly' water
- Woman robs man with his own sword after using his bathroom, police say
- Perseid meteor shower 2018: 13 stunning photos of nature's light show
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Don't put your feet on hot car dashboards, experts say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group