TULSA, Okla. - An 8-year Army veteran was given a new truck to replace the one that was stolen from him.
Aaron Eubanks, 28, said his truck was stolen on January 1, before he left for class at Tulsa Welding School. The truck was a gift from his dad and had a welding machine and tools inside.
The Solider's Wish organization teamed up with Subway and an anonymous donor to replace the truck. Eubanks was given a new truck worth roughly $20,000.
Eubanks will finish his welding program in April.
- Oklahoma Education Association unveils funding plan for teacher raises
- Trump meets with video game execs and critics
- Dangers to Ohio water supply could impact beer supply
- Tractor-trailer dumps estimated 60,000 pounds of beer on Florida interstate
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.