TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Wabi Cycles is moving from Los Angeles to Tulsa.
- Local businesses said Tulsa Tough is boosting cyclist culture.
A bicycle manufacturing company is moving its headquarters from Los Angeles to the Brady Arts District.
Many cyclists credit Tulsa Tough with growing cyclist culture in Green Country.
They said a new bike-making business takes things to the next level.
Wabi Cycles will move its headquarters near Archer and Boulder.
The business partners who bought Wabi Cycles said they think Tulsa's growing bicycle culture made them decide to move the business here.
They said they do most of their business online, but they are looking forward to opening their new retail storefront on Boulder in the next couple months.
Other local bike businesses said they are seeing a significant boost in sales as Tulsa Tough draws near.
They said the cycling event is boosting its culture in Tulsa.
- Hillary Clinton wins Democratic primary in California
- Tulsans take break from I-244 construction
- Here’s why it took so long to see Brock Turner’s mugshot
- Gas prices take small dip in Green Country
- TPD investigates series of armed robberies
Get the latest news straight to your phone by downloading the FOX23 News app HERE.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.