TULSA, Okla. - Ahha Tulsa is hosting a children's camp this summer that will teach them about the careful planning and skill that goes into creating murals.
Designed for those age 10-13, the Mural Madness course will have students "produce a colorful, life-size mural inspired by graffiti and street art genres."
Aaron Whisner, co-founder of Clean Hands, will teach the class. Ahha said he's been actively painting since the mid-90s and draws his inspiration from street art.
The class runs June 17-21 from 9 a.m. to noon. The price is set at $175 per child and registration is open online.
Ahha will host more than 30 creative camps this summer for varying age groups. See the full list of them online.
Ever wonder what goes into the making of a mural? Send your 10-13 YO to MURAL MADNESS, an ahha Summer Creative Camp taught by Andrew Whisner of @cleanhandsarmy. Learn more and register at ahhatulsa.org/creative-camps #KeepTulsaCreative #TulsaKids #TulsaArt #StreetArt #Murals #Tulsa #Repost @cleanhandsarmy with @get_repost ・・・ New one going up for @brookside_collective & @thepophouseok ⚙️⚙️
- Las Vegas mom accused of drowning 2-year-old daughter in bathtub
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- One man arrested after shooting at Mother's Day gathering in south Tulsa
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Mother charged with felony child abuse after children found living in roach-infested home
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.