TULSA, Okla. - The 2019 Tulsa State Fair begins September 26 and with it comes a diverse collection of musicians.
This year features headliners ranging from Bone Thugs N Harmony and Ginuwine to Rival Sons and Aaron Watson.
The rest of the festival's headliners include Ben & Noel Haggard, For King & Country, Lanco, and more.
Other musical acts will be featured at different events throughout the fairgrounds.
Four additional stages -- the Michelob Ultra Lounge, International Beer Garden, Pinot Patio, and the Cantina will all feature music from a variety of artists every evening.
See the full lineup with schedules and locations here.
- Deputies find AK-47, magazines after arresting teen accused of school threat
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Deputies: 4 children found dead in Florida after missing woman's body was found
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Backstreet Boys surprise Down Syndrome of Louisville group with meet-and-greet
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.