TULSA, Okla. - The Tulsa State Fair is back for 2019.
The fair is gearing up to celebrate after over 100 years in Tulsa.
"With the goal of providing an educational and entertaining experience to the community, it has over 100 years of history and continues to stand out as one of the premier fairs in the country, with an estimated attendance of 1,150,000 million in 2017." -- Tulsa State Fair
Music and events
The Tulsa State Fair features a variety of music and events each year for its 11 days of operation.
The 2019 fair is no different -- featuring headliners ranging from Bone Thugs N Harmony and Ginuwine to Rival Sons and Aaron Watson.
Other musical acts will be featured at different events throughout the fairgrounds.
Additional attractions include the usual fair rides and ground attractions as well as the Pro Rodeo and Disney on Ice.
- Georgia high school basketball player dies after training in extreme heat, sources say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Tulsa City Council to vote on resolution encouraging breastfeeding
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Illinois now first state to require insurance pay for children's EpiPens
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.