TULSA, Okla. - 6/13/19 UPDATE: Someone found the missing Tulsa Rowing Club dock near Bixby Thursday -- about 20 miles downriver from where it floated away.
- The Tulsa Rowing Club is planning to reward $1,000 to anyone who finds their floating boat dock.
- They say about 100 feet of docks were gone sometime around May 18-19th after the Arkansas River flooded.
- The dock was last spotted near I-44 in debris, but then more flooding took it further down the river after it was anchored shortly.
- They say the dock is significant to them. It has a Canadian maple leaf and the Olympic Rings on it after it was used in the Olympics a few years back.
- The club says the loss is tough because they are still trying to get back on their feet after they lost their boat club and most of their equipment from an arson incident back in 2016.
- Creepy creature in home security video may look like Dobby, Gollum, but probably not
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Man caught living in family's attic, visiting 14-year-old at night, police say
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Florida church plans 'Make America Straight Again' conference
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.