TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa Public Schools is looking to help families stay in the loop during the upcoming 2019-20 school year.
The district is introducing the use of the SchoolMessenger app in order to keep families updated on news of closings, delays, or other events or emergencies.
The app will allow the district to easily call or send text messages through the contact information provided.
- Report: Thunder trades Russell Westbrook to Houston
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Michigan couple pays tribute to Trump with MAGA-themed wedding
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- 329,000 people sign up to storm Area 51 to find extraterrestrials: ‘See them aliens'
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.