- TPS anticipates roughly $12 million in budget cuts
- Teacher Unions hope the district waits for cuts until after the finalized state budget
- Consolidations and furloughs are on the table
- The school board drafted a resolution calling the state to restore the Gross Production Tax of 7 percent for oil producers
- The tax could increase state revenue by $500 million in 2018.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Tulsa Public Schools officials consider options as cuts loom
- Tulsa woman accused of selling Jeep, stealing it back during violent break-in
- The latest local stories and trending content in your timeline- ‘Like’ FOX23 News
- Janet Jackson announces Tulsa tour stop after canceled 2016 concert
- Roof caves in at Pawnee store
© 2018 Cox Media Group.