TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa Public Schools is looking for input from the community to help shape future plans for the district.
School officials are holding a series of 11 events beginning in September to invite community members out to give their feedback about "core initiatives, services, and supports that people value most. "
The district says they plan on using that feedback to redesign their budget for the 2020-2021 school year and beyond.
The following meetings have been announced:
Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 5:30 p.m. at Hale High School
Thursday, Sept. 19 at 5:30 p.m. at Booker T. Washington High School
Saturday, Sept. 21 at 9:30 a.m. at St. Francis Xavier Church (en Español)
Thursday, Sept. 26 at 5:30 p.m. at McLain High School
Saturday, Sept. 28 at 9:30 a.m. at Disney Elementary School (en Español)
Saturday, Sept. 28 at 12:30 p.m. at Rogers College High School
Saturday, Sept. 28 at 4 p.m. at Edison Preparatory High School
Thursday, Oct. 3 at 5:30 p.m. at Memorial High School
Tuesday, Oct. 8 at 5:30 p.m. at Central High School
Thursday, Oct. 10 at 5:30 p.m. at East Central High School
For more information and additional dates visit the TPS website here.
- The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek dead at 75
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Pregame fireworks display sparks fire on field before Titans game
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- School custodian comforts student with autism in heartwarming viral photo
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.