TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa Public School officials say there will be a new name for the combined GIlcrease Elementary and ECDC Bunche pre-K through 5th grade school.
- The combined schools will open in the current Bunche building in August.
- The School Naming Committee is seeking community members to be part of the naming process by attending an information meeting June 18th.
- This is an ad hoc committee to help create a recommendation for a name.
- The meeting is at the Tulsa Dream Center (200 W. 46th St. N.) at 6 p.m.
- Feedback can also be given online at: www.tulsaschools.org/schoolname
- The electronic and paper surveys will be open until 9 a.m. on Wednesday, June 19.
- A recommendation is expected in July.
© 2019 Cox Media Group