TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa Pop Kids announced details Tuesday about its upcoming expo.
- The Tulsa Pop Culture Expo will be held on November 2 and 3 at the vacated Sears location at Woodland Hills Mall.
- The hours will run 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday.
Tulsa Pop Kids and OKpop announced details about the upcoming Tulsa Pop Culture Expo 2019 at Woodland Hills Mall.
The expo is relocating to the vacated Sears location at Woodland Hills Mall in November for the weekend event.
Celebrity guests announced so far include Bill Goldberg, Dean Cain and Jennifer Marshall. Tulsa Pop Kids will have the talent visit local schools, The Children's Hospital, and other community organizations on November 1.
This year's event is expected to have several new features:
- Working Batmobile
- Lego Men
- 12 different 5-foot Lego men built to represent various characters and historic Oklahoman pop culture.
- Hulkbuster, Toothless, SpongeBob Squarepants, Stay Puff, Tiny Tardis, Spider-Man and Flash
- Microsoft is hosting a Minecraft community event for kids of all ages on Xbox and PC
- Kids can participate in Hour of Code learning with Minecraft
- Police: Human remains found in Tulsa creek
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- West Virginia man says he was bitten by copperhead while reaching under couch
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Mother wants answers after son dies in Dominican Republic
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.