TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- The Tulsa police department is hosting an event to educate people about mental health and how to help someone going through a mental health crisis.
- The event will be held Thursday and is open to caregivers, people who may be struggling with mental health and anyone who is curious about mental health.
- TPD officials say they're hosting this event because they get calls about people going through mental health crisis.
- Preschool teacher accused of making kids stand naked in closet as punishment
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- 'I don't smoke it. I sell it': Broken Arrow woman arrested with drugs after traffic stop
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman sues Olive Garden, claims stuffed mushrooms burned her throat
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.