TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa Police say an undercover operation helped catch a suspected child predator.
- Officers created an undercover profile on the “Whisper” App posing as a 14-year-old girl
- Police say 30-year-old Corey Vessar messaged the account and sent a nude photo, despite her telling him she’s 14.
- Vessar told the fake profile that he wanted to take her virginity. He offered to pay for her ride to Bartlesville to take her to a hotel. He also offered to pay her money to send photos
- Officers were able to track down the user’s IP address, which led them to Vessar’s home in Skiatook. He was arrested on two counts of lewd proposal to minor and one count of soliciting a minor to perform lewd acts.
- Dog’s paws severely burned by hot pavement, pads burned off
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- 16 tons of cocaine worth $1 billion seized in shipping containers at Philadelphia port
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Man robs children running Tulsa lemonade stand
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.