TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa Police say an undercover operation helped catch a suspected child predator.
- Officers created an undercover profile on the "Whisper" App posing as a 14-year-old girl
- Police say 30-year-old Corey Vessar messaged the account and sent a nude photo, despite her telling him she's 14.
- Vessar told the fake profile that he wanted to take her virginity. He offered to pay for her ride to Bartlesville to take her to a hotel. He also offered to pay her money to send photos
- Officers were able to track down the user's IP address, which led them to Vessar's home in Skiatook. He was arrested on two counts of lewd proposal to minor and one count of soliciting a minor to perform lewd acts.
© 2019 Cox Media Group