TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- A week after one of Tulsa's most wanted was arrested, police say they have connected Anthony Brugh to several more theft related crimes.
- Police say at least a dozen victims have come forward to claim items that detectives found in the stolen truck Brugh was reportedly driving during the chase.
- Detectives say some of the stolen stuff still hasn't been claimed.
- GALLERY: FOX23 has a look at the items
- They hope that someone will recognize it.
- The stuff includes several WWII pictures, other war memorabilia, a class ring, golf clubs and a 2013 signed World Series Cardinals jersey
- Right now, Brugh is in jail without bond for prior felony warrants and several open charges, including those stemming from the last week's chase. Police say they plan to add at least three burglary and 13 stolen property charges in the future.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Fox News ends relationship with Bill O'Reilly
- President George H.W. Bush returns to hospital for pneumonia treatment
- Police seek trio accused of stealing purses from Hurts Donuts in downtown Tulsa
- Defense: Tulsa woman accused of cutting corpse was fixing woman's hair
- OKC Remembrance Ceremony: 22 Years Later
© 2020 Cox Media Group