TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Police say six people face charges in connection to a September shooting.
- Bryin Willis, the accused shooter, Doneka Brown and Reunique Reed have been arrested.
- They say the lengthy investigation was due to a desire to arrest everyone involved.
Tulsa police say they six people have been charged in connection to a September shooting that left one man dead and a woman injured.
They say Bryin Willis is the accused shooter in the Haney's food mart shooting near 36th Street North and Peoria on September 15.
Police believe that gang affiliations are to blame for the death of Walter Hogan.
Detectives say Willis was out hunting members of a rival gang when a fight broke out and Willis began firing.
Robert Cowan and Breanna Bell also face a slew of charges, including first degree murder, Reunique Reed and Adalis Nears were charged with accessory to murder and Doneka Brown faces an auto theft charge connected to the incident.
Police say Willis, Brown and Reed have been arrested.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Child dies in Vinita elementary school gym class
- Walmart responds after video shows carts of food thrown out after tornado
- Biological weapons simulation test planned in Oklahoma
- See news that matters to you on your timeline, follow FOX23 on Facebook
© 2018 Cox Media Group.