TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa police say a robbery suspect armed with a shotgun has hit again.
FOX23 first told you about the suspect last week, when police said he robbed dollar stores.
Now, detectives say the suspect has robbed four local businesses since the beginning of the year, including a Family Dollar near 66th and Peoria, a Dollar General near Fourth and Lewis, a Dash and Dash near Virgin and MLK Jr. Boulevard and a Cheapest Auto Insurance agency near 61st and Memorial.
Police said the crimes are unusual, because they don't believe the suspect is picking a single type of business or staying in one part of town.
Robbery detectives said they have never seen a robbery at an automotive insurance agency before, because those businesses do not often do many cash transactions.
Police said they are worried the suspect could shoot and kill someone if he is not caught.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan Chase to partner on U.S. employee health care
- See more trending stories- ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
- Former Congresswoman Corrine Brown reports to prison on fraud, other charges
- Tulsa police seek help identifying persons of interest in credit card theft
- Breaking alerts straight to your mobile device- FREE DOWNLOAD here
© 2018 Cox Media Group.