Tulsa, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa police respondied to a fatal accident involving a pedestrian near 31st and Mingo on Friday night.
- East and west bound lanes of 31st Street closed were closed for a time where the accident happened at 10200 E. 31st Street.
- Police say the suspected driver did not stay on the scene but later called police to report the accident.
- Police say the driver reported that she struck the man as he was crossing northbound to southbound not at a marked crosswalk.
- Police say that the 55-year-old man was wearing all black clothing and there is not much light in the area.
- TPD says the driver did not appear to break any traffic laws, however, was arrested and booked on leaving the scene of a deadly accident.
- Couple found passed out in van as toddler wanders naked in IHOP parking lot, police say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Family of Tulsa girl killed by alleged domestic violence wants legislative change
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Stitt signs bill increasing turnpike speed limit
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.