TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police said in a Facebook post Thursday afternoon that the department has responded to six bomb threats.
- The threats are among numerous ones received by organizations across the country on Thursday.
- Investigators in Tulsa said no evidence has been found to support the threats.
- Other law enforcement agencies across the country have also said that no credible threats have been found.
- Scroll down to read statements from some of the affected organizations.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates
FOX23 received statements from the following organizations who received a threat:
Cancer Treatment Centers of America:
Tulsa Bone and Joint:
Hope Pregnancy Center:
- Del Monte recalling more than 64,000 cases of Fiesta Corn in 25 states
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Should text messages be taxed to help the poor? One state is considering it
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Trump scrapping some Obama-era school lunches, allowing more salt, flavored milk
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group