TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police released body cam footage from the home of a woman they say stabbed her 11-year-old daughter in May.
- The footage is from the primary officer on scene.
- Police said Taheerah Ahmad stabbed her daughter multiple times then took off with her 8-year-old daughter in May.
- The stabbing victim is still in the hospital.
- The Amber Alert for the 8-year-old lasted about 24 hours before police arrested Ahmad.
- Police released the video from Ahmad's arrest May 23.
- Ahmad has been assigned a public defender and pleaded not guilty. Her next court appearance is in August.
Here is the body cam footage from Tulsa police responding to Ahmad's home:
© 2019 Cox Media Group.