TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
Tulsa police arrested Robert Place after a standoff at a house near East Zion Street and North Peoria Avenue Sunday afternoon.
The incident started when officers responded to a noise complaint at the home.
Officials told FOX23 that Place allegedly threatened neighbors with a crowbar after they drove through his yard then locked himself in the house.
Police surrounded the house and called Place out with the loud speaker for a few hours. At one point, they told Place if he didn't come out, they would send in a K-9 unit.
Officers got a warrant to go into the house. Around 5 p.m. police broke through the door and Place came out with his hands up.
- Police investigating armed robberies at two north Tulsa donut shops
- J.C. Penney to fill void of closed Babies R Us, open 500 children's clothing shops
- 2 Miami Dolphins kneel during national anthem in NFL preseason opener
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Rumor: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte to be released earlier than usual
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.