TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Police are seeking Sarah Garland.
- She is accused of having meth, removing her electronic monitoring device, human trafficking, forcible sodomy, child pornography and lewd molestation.
- Anyone with information is urged to contact CrimeStoppers.
- Download the FOX23 News app to have updates sent straight to your phone.
Police are seeking a 22-year-old woman accused of a number of crimes.
Investigators are asking for help finding Sarah Garland, this week's most wanted suspect in Tulsa.
Police say Garland is wanted for having meth, removing her electronic monitoring device, human trafficking, forcible sodomy, child pornography and lewd molestation.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Homeowner shoots, kills showering intruder, police say
- Thief forces employees into cooler during midtown robbery
- Police identify victims in Okmulgee triple shooting
- Highway 75 construction to impact Tulsa traffic into the summer
- Husband having sex with wife in fatal DUI crash gets 5 years
Police say they found out about Garland after they arrested Misty Weathers in February.
They say hey were going through Weathers' phone when they found videos involving Weathers, Garland and a 15-year-old victim.
A probable cause affidavit says Garland was grooming a girl for prostituting.
Garland, 22, is 5'5" tall, 140 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes.
If caught, she will be held without bond. She could face up to 20 years in prison.
If you have any information about Garland, you are urged to contact CrimeStoppers at 918-596-COPS or visit TulsaPolice.org.
Investigators say she has family out of state, so she could be anywhere.
Cox Media Group