TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a deadly shooting in north Tulsa.
- The victim is identified as Jacob Lee Murphy.
- Around 9 p.m. Wednesday, officers say they responded to a call near Archer St. and College Ave.
- Officers say they found a man dead inside a small apartment building. He had a gunshot wound to his chest.
- Police arrested a suspect Thursday and identified him as Michael Bowen.
- Later, police announced the arrest of Sheila Sierra. Police said she grabbed Murphy’s cell phone so he couldn’t call for help after her boyfriend, Bowen, allegedly shot him.
- Police found Sierra in north Tulsa on Monday, April 1. They said she was disguised in a wig and tried to hide under trash,
- She is being held on $50,000.
- This is Tulsa's 8th homicide of 2019.
- Facebook confirms global outage for some users
- Ted Bundy victim confirmed more than 3 years ago, DNA details released this week
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman cut off own hand with circular saw to cash in on insurance, police say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.