TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Tulsa police are investigating a body found near 56th Street North and Bird Creek in north Tulsa Wednesday afternoon.
- Officials told FOX23 a driver saw the body and called police.
- Detectives said the body belongs to a man who appears to have been dead for a while. Officials identified the victim as Anthony Frazier.
- Police are investigating as a homicide for now, but noted that the medical examiner will have to make the final determination.
- Officials arrested Lula Harris and Nayda Nieves Irizarry in connection to moving the body found Wednesday.
- Investigators said they recevied a tip that Harris was looking for a way to get rid of her boyfriend's body. She reportedly told police that he took his own life. Police don't know how long the man had been dead, but said Harris never called police about what happened.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group