TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Police said two men opened fire on each other around 7 p.m. outside Woodland Hills Mall in south Tulsa.
- Investigators said about 15 shell casings were found outside. There has been no indication that anyone inside or outside the building was hit.
- The only damage found so far is a few bullet holes on the building’s walls near the northwest entrance. Police are working with mall security to obtain surveillance video.
- So far no suspects have been located.
Woodland Hills Mall provided the following statement:
“We are committed to providing a safe and secure shopping environment for our shoppers, retailers and employees. We have a number of proactive security measures in place, both seen and unseen, including maintaining a continuous security patrol of our property and parking lots. We also maintain a close working relationship with local law enforcement and are grateful for the swift response to this incident by our security team and the Tulsa Police Department. As this is a police matter, all further inquiries should be directed to the police.”
- Colorado mom upset when daughter given drug test without her knowledge
- Jelly Belly creator releases line of CBD-infused jelly beans
- Follow FOX23 on Facebook for trending stories in your newsfeed
- Paris Jackson says it's ‘not her role' to defend father Michael Jackson from sex abuse allegations
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.