TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa police arrested Justin Baden after they say he ran from police and later hit a cinder block wall.
- An officer saw Baden speeding and making abrupt lane changes while driving down 71st and Lewis.
- Baden told officers he wasn't driving correctly because the car wasn't working right after an accident when the officer pulled him over on South College.
- According to police, Baden gave police a fake name and didn't give them a driver's license or proof of insurance.
- When the officer went to check the information, Baden sped off and drove into a wall in someone's yard. Baden then ran through front yards.
- Baden eventually fell and was arrested. Police found his real Social Security card on him.
- Police say he had a felony warrant out of Osage County and a suspended driver's license.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.