TULSA, Okla. - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol bomb squad responded to a homemade bomb found at a home in the Berryhill community of west Tulsa, according to the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office.
The scene was located near West 22nd Street and South 57th West Avenue. Two people were taken into custody. Officials confirmed an IED was found at the house.
FOX23 is at the scene now working to learn more. Check back for updates.
- Largest venomous snake in U.S. spotted swimming in waters off Florida Keys
- ‘Little Jacob' case: Police release graphic photo of boy found dead on beach
- Michelle Obama reveals what Melania Trump gave her on Inauguration Day
- Lowe's handing out $1,000 bonuses, expanding parental leave
- Sign up for FOX23 Newsletters for new stories sent directly to you.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.