TULSA, Okla. - Two men were caught on camera breaking into a Tulsa business and letting their dog attack a cat.
It happened at a law office near 14th and Denver early Friday morning.
An outside security camera shows the men setting their dog on an office cat. The dog killed the cat.
Once the suspects got inside, they dug through drawers in offices and left with several computers.
An attorney at the law firm said at least one computer contained important case files, including evidence.
- Grumpy Cat, the frowning feline and internet sensation, dead at 7
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- New Hampshire school cafeteria worker fired for giving food to student who couldn't pay
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro dead at 39
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.