TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Tommy Tripplehorn, accomplished Tulsa musician, has died, according to a post from The Church Studio in Tulsa.
- Tripplehorn played with the late Leon Russell and was part of the renowned Wrecking Crew musical group. He also spent time playing with Gary Lewis and the Playboys.
- He is the father of Emmy-nominated actress Jeanne Tripplehorn.
- Genealogy, DNA solve case of newborn left to freeze to death in ditch 38 years ago
- Road rage fight in middle of street caught on camera as two men beat each other up
- Follow FOX23 on Facebook for updates in the your newsfeed
- Facebook: Outage problems have been fixed
- Download the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.