TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Mayor GT Bynum, along with Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation CEO Elizabeth Frame Ellison and founding board member Kathy Taylor announced Wednesday that a community food destination will come to Route 66 in Tulsa.
- They say diners and Route 66 visitors will come together to enjoy local food in Tulsa.
- The Mother Road Market, a non-profit development, will give food entrepreneurs a place to sell food and find support and guidance from others in the industry.
- The 2,700 square-foot facility near 11th and Lewis will house 17 small shops, a bar, pop-up restaurants and more.
- Tulsa's 'crowd favorite' Andolini's will open a location in the facility.
- They expect to open in late spring 2018.
- Download the FOX23 News app for an alert when the announcement begins
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Informant helps police trying to crack 2016 kidnapping, robbery case
- Broken Arrow joins "Drop it and Drive" inspired by Owasso teacher
- Washington enacts “E-DUI” law against phone use at the wheel.
- 'Like' FOX23 News on Facebook for news that matters in your timeline
- Police department's Facebook photo of panhandler's money sparks controversy
© 2018 Cox Media Group.