TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa Mayfest is back again in 2019 but with a few changes to their routine.
Organizers of the art and music festival announced significant changes coming to this year's edition of the festival in January.
The festival runs from May 17 to May 19 in the Tulsa Arts District. Organizers posted the maps of the revamped event on Facebook:
Tulsa Mayfest organizers are using a text alert services to inform participants and visitors about any potential scheduling changes due to the threat of severe weather.
FOX23's Tiffany Alaniz talked with organizers and artists about the weekend's preparations:
- Las Vegas mom accused of drowning 2-year-old daughter in bathtub
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- One man arrested after shooting at Mother's Day gathering in south Tulsa
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Mother charged with felony child abuse after children found living in roach-infested home
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.