TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:
- Tulsa police arrested Ronald Wry, who they say is accused of being connected to a stolen property ring Wednesday afternoon.
- Police say people were stealing bikes and selling them to Ronald in exchange for drugs.
- Wry was caught with methamphetamine, at least 500 likele stolen bikes, marijuana, at least two guns, credit cards, purses and other stolen property in a basement in south east Tulsa according to officers.
- Police noticed a trend in people stealing bikes to exchange them for drugs and were able to tie Wry, who they believe is leading the operation.
- Facebook confirms global outage for some users
- Ted Bundy victim confirmed more than 3 years ago, DNA details released this week
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman cut off own hand with circular saw to cash in on insurance, police say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.